GTA+ Offers Exclusive GTA Online Player Membership Benefits On PS5, Xbox Series X
Next Tuesday, Rockstar will launch a new premium subscription program for GTA online. GTA+ is exclusive to PS5 and Xbox Series X | S and will offer players a monthly deposit of GTA$ into their account, as well as the opportunity to experience previous game updates, special vehicles and other bonuses.
What benefits does GTA+ offer PS5 and Xbox Series X|S players?
Each month, GTA+ members will receive GTA$500,000 deposited into their Maze Bank account, plus other GTA$ and RP bonuses. The PlayStation Store will also have special offers GTA+ Shark Cards. There will be exclusive vehicle upgrades, members-only discounts at stores, and the ability to claim properties around Los Santos that previously unlocked gameplay updates. For example, those who subscribe to GTA+ for the first month from March 29 to April 27 will receive:
- GTA$500,000 automatically paid into your Maze bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight – plus a free upgrade from Hao’s Special Works before it becomes available to the general public – plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, features an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Cancellation of LS Car Meet membership fees. Current members of the LS Car Meet with GTA+ will receive a GTA$50,000 refund during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Frog Gusset t-shirt and the Broker Prolaps basketball top and shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The conveyor livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3x GTA$ & RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race series.
All of these benefits will be in addition to regular GTA Online events that will continue for players who choose not to purchase a GTA+ subscription. There will be different exclusive rewards each month which can be found on Legendary Motorsport, Hao’s Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures, DockTease and other stores on the GTA Online web browser. Membership will cost $5.99 per month, although players can cancel their subscription at any time.
In other news, Sony’s much-rumored Spartacus project is set to be unveiled next week. Elsewhere, the latest Elden Ring patch appears to have introduced a bug allowing players to use Carian Retaliation to break PvP mode.